Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Up Thai

The next restaurant I want to suggest is called Up Thai. It is a more upscale thai place than you would expect, with prices that coincide with its atmosphere. The food was average in my opinion, except the Massaman Curry with beef ($14). This was phenomenal and I would return to this restaurant specifically for this curry. I also ordered the Pad Thai Woonsen ($12), which is a cold glass noodle dish and the Moo Dang ($12) which is Roasted BBQ pork, pork belly and Chinese sausage over rice.

The one thing that I feel is important to mention is the service was slow. I finished my meal and sat waiting for the check for at least 15 minutes. Then I waited another 15 minutes for the waitress to take my credit card and 10 more minutes for her to bring it back. The perfect way to ruin an already average meal.





My Rating: $$$ ***       (see sidebar for further explanation) 

Find the menu here: http://www.upthainyc.com/front/menu

No comments:

Post a Comment